Thursday, March 18, 2010
you turn my whole world upside down
Image from lightphotos.
Singing along to Craig David's 'Don't Love You No More'.
What a depressing song. But it's really nice to sing to! (Don't comment on my singing voice please tyvm.)
Spent the morning redoing Mole Concept questions.
Must open my eyes wide during lecture test because I have a tendency to mix up dm3 and mol. (Like how can anyone do that? Well, I can.) And I freak out when I get super weird answers so there you go.
My breakfast consists of 2 cups of green tea, sausage mcmuffin (I know, I told my mom no macs but she says it's easy so I gave in) and 1 cup of ice lemon tea still in the fridge.
Going to finish up my reflections quickly (by 11.30 hopefully) and go back staring at mole concept.
BUT, Tumblr is distracting me >:(
Okay I know all that about how if you really set your mind not to get distracted you won't get distracted but it doesn't work in this case. I'm highly addicted :/
Righto. I should get to work.
Scary to think that this is my last full day to do homework. Tomorrow's full day CCA I wonder what it'll be like.
+
I'm a happy girl todayyyyyy.
Went to Tampines Mall with my mom and bought a pair of slippers (2 for $9) and it's pink and brown.
Then went to NTUC and bought lots of food (oh yes food makes me very excited).
So now I got nachos, roller coasters, yoghurt drinks, some oat biscuits, root beer, milo, green tea etc. etc.
Then my mom bought 3 sets of this hemming's orangey gingery thing that apparently is very good. Even better when mixed with cold water (it tastes nice!) and for every 3 sets you buy you get a free box of bird nest! Wth I sound so aunty but honestly, I'm super duper happy now.
Carrying them back is hellish though. Cause my mom got offer to buy another 3 bottles of floor-cleaning liquid and it's super heavy.
What are we supposed to do for Econs article?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment