




Image from tumblr.
Wheeeee it's Friday!!
PW actually revitalises me (my goodness). Like I feel much better about everything after discussing PW cause I love my group so so much <3
Even though SMO after that is depressing but then again I already figured I'll probably fail it anyway so not much difference right.
When I walked to the MRT today it started drizzling and a very nice lady shared her umbrella with me while I was on the phone. It's so nice of her because I was quite shocked like how come suddenly no more water drop on my head and she didn't even have to share her umbrella with me. Though I told her it's okay and was about to walk to the station (quickly) she told me to be careful cause the road is slippery. Ahhh so nice right! <3 <3 <3
People like this GMH totally. Okay lots of stuff to complete -.- What is this manz bad news always come in smses so I should throw my phone away.
+
HAVE YOU SEEN MY CRAZY TO-DO LIST O.O
ionic equilibrium tutorial
study for chem test
study for maths test
gp article review
gpp
thermochemistry tutorial
mathematical induction tutorial
perfect competition notes
production and cost tutorial
dna tutorial
At least tomorrow I hope to complete something of value:
gpp @ marina starbucks muahaha
ionic equilibrium tutorial
mathematical induction tutorial
study for chem test
gp article review
Can la hor :/
No comments:
Post a Comment