




Image from tumblr.
I need a holiday. All these negativity building up in me is twisting my mind and making it hard to breathe.
Reminder to self: The best way to get revenge is to do even better than them. Why should I be the only one putting in effort when it's supposed to be a group effort? I don't have to live my life for anyone else, so they can jolly well do something for themselves instead of waiting for people to do for them. I would like to see how hard they fall when it's their turns to do things like this.
And don't ever ever sign myself up for things where I'll fail badly and waste money and time and get pwned by everybody else (i.e. SMO).
By the way, if I say I didn't study, I really mean I never study. So don't give me grieve by telling me things like 'are you sure you never study? O.O' and 'haiya you're so smart never study also score very high one'. If I fail are you going to pay me or something? If I studied, what will I gain from telling you I didn't study? I'm not as mean spirited and narrow minded like some people who wants to do well and make everybody else fail. You don't see me refusing to answer your question if you ask me something do you? I mean, do you????
If one thing ticks me off other than cockroaches, it will be self-centered people that refuses to put in effort for a group thing and expects other people to help you while you go off and do things for yourself THEN call me a mugger when thanks to you I have no time to rest at all, much less to mug. Tell me if you think this kind of people deserve to drop dead somewhere or at the very least have a fire in their house that burns down all their notes. YOU TELL ME.
So angry that I couldn't see straight. Time for tumblr.
No comments:
Post a Comment