Quote from tumblr: It's cute when guys play with kids. Like a little nephew/niece/sister/cousin/brother. I find it so cute when they tease the little kids and let them beat them up. And then they pretend that their losing to them. Sometimes they’d give them piggy back rides and stuff too. Every time I see that, I get all happy. Guys like that are amazing.
And I agree.
Anyway computer's screwed up so no pretty pictures for the day. Gonna change my blogskin too, after tumblring I guess.
Need to email people to confirm their attendance for MSO dry runs too. Got CIP hours okay!! (Now aren't you glad you came to school instead of sleeping in at home because MSO dry runs are so slack.)
I conclude that my computer sucks and is a goner because it will hang for no good reason. And now the taskbar is just stuck there looking horrifically ugly and I can't do anything about it (until I restart it probably). So that'll have to wait till I finish Tumblr.
Okay mission tumblr done. Time to restart computer.
No comments:
Post a Comment