




Image from tumblr.
Muahaha I just spent 2 hours of my life trying to figure out how to make my tagboard like this -.-
If you're some html or css pro please excuse my stupidity because I can't find anything like that on google.
It's only about 1 hour later that I have a brainwave to actually type the code INSIDE the iframe code so there you go. A simple task solved only after 1 hour.
The 2nd hour goes to positioning and typing all the info in and getting random heart attacks when things jumped everywhere. But it's fine now so I shall not continue harping.
I heart my blogskin now <3 And it shall stay there for the next few months until I get sick of it.
Gonna sleep now and wake up 7 hours later. MSO 2010 ftw! Hope everything will go smoothly :/ Then I have maths olympiad training after that so sighz :(
+
Anyway this is brilliant my sleep was delayed and Microsoft Word managed to make me very very pissed off. This is not a good start to MSO.
No swearing no swearing no swearing even though you can see all the angry sparks flying across my brain.
No comments:
Post a Comment