Sunday, June 13, 2010

bottle and glass

Alright some updates and photos from my phone:

Because I was in a bad mood yesterday and ended up playing a game and then ended up being very tired and bored, I ended up playing with the ball of blue tack on my shelf.

So here's what happened if you haven't seen my display picture on msn last night:

People guessed from pen on paper to marker on plastic to real glass to I don't know, what else?
Because apparently the picture's too small to see anything. So here's a bigger version haha. I cleared it from my desk already though.

A few days ago, because I was in a bad mood again, I ended up stripping my bear sitting on my table. And took a photo of it with this donkey I got from the Happy Meal with Jane and Natalie last Saturday. That's a cup of green tea in case you were wondering.

Close up of the cup and this piece of rough paper I was scribbling lyrics on. It was supposed to be for maths working but oh well, it's maths. Yeah.

This is the floor when you come out of Changi Airport MRT and walked to T3 (I think). It looks super pretty so I can't help taking photos of it haha.

And apparently this is taken somewhere in April but I believe that is my grandma's house. Because of the remote control yup. My pencil case looks messy as usual and it's econs hmm. Boring. Plus I can never study properly there.

Some french plait + ponytail thingy. I wanted to see how it looks like and this is one of my best attempts at tying it up. Gonna try it out again when my hair stops pmsing. Nice to know my hair has moodswings too.

The lollipop Jessica gave me during MSO haha. Looks nice but doesn't taste nice. Seems like I don't like sweet stuff as much as before. Still, this can make good christmas presents or something.


Went to church then to my grandfather's house. So much food there I think I gained weight just in one afternoon :/ But oh my the food there. Now I know everybody has their own specialities. There were curry chicken, rice dumplings, vermicelli, fish, pork buns, prawn crackers, almond jelly with longans, lychees, and cheesecake. We took home some food so probably gonna eat it later haha. Gonna try making the cheesecake after we come back from malaysia because my mom don't believe I can do it. But it looks easy what. And I know theoretically how to it just haven't try it out yet haha. Excited!

Gonna take a break (as if I haven't been doing it the whole day) and start studying later. Functions and redox today. Plus sampling methods which should be quite easy I think. Though I think it's a lousy way to assess your mathematical abilities because it really depends on how you argue for your answer. It's a subjective topic after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment