Now you know why I'm so hooked.
Here's a list of all the games I've played in this holiday. Trust me, 'My HP Games' isn't such a good icon to click when you have as much things undone as me.

The Hidden Object Game Show

Great Secrets - Da Vinci

Dream Chronicles 2

Epic Adventures - La Jangada

Dark Parables - Curse of Briar Rose

The Inquisitor

Love and Death - Bitten
NOW you know how productive my holiday has been.
And okay, despite the stupid title my last played game has, it's actually a pretty good game.
I mean, I even sacrificed surfing tumblr for it okay. Gonna catch up with Tumblr now, hopefully done by 10.45 and I'm gonna rush bio notes.
I can't believe I got sick of chem just after redox. Not that I even finished it actually -.- Oh my goodness how am I going to get through CTs like that.
That's it. No more playing until I come back from Malaysia. Else no buying of things I want to buy. (Even though I'm paying for myself -.-)
And it's only 13 more days to CT please go kill yourself zzzzzzzzz. And take away 4 days I'm in Malaysia that's 9 more days with more than half the syllabus unread.
SIGH :(
No comments:
Post a Comment