Saturday, June 5, 2010

can you bubble wrap a heart?







Image from tumblr.

If you looked closer you will realise that the pictures today are all very homey.
Listening to Concerto D'amore by Jacob Haan is loves <3
My new lovesong which conveys lots and lots of emotions.

Went for NHC dry run today. Walked around the city area in the rain with Jane and Natalie and even slacked at macs for a while.
Came back and packed all my files and started studying APGP. Only the AP part though. Then I slacked and half slept and played sudoku on my phone and got hooked onto some drama on miotv. Now's dinner time and I'm trying to finish my soup and all the online stuff before I watch tv and start mugging for good.

Aim to finish APGP within an hour (max until 9) then start on organelles until 10.30. Hopefully I can finish organelles today because tomorrow's cell membrane and functions (super difficult sighz) and I don't wanna carry over my workload yups.

And that irritating kid don't know when to stop. Quite obviously when someone ignores your sms 3 times in a row means they'll never reply you right? But I've got Zoe to stand in as my boyfriend haha. Hopefully that scares him away. In what way do I look like I'm a paedophile and that I would be interested in people like him?

Okay must study harddddddd. Don't get pwned by those muggers this year okay I'm warning you. PLUS MUST GET H3!!! People call you mugger don't care them because they quite obviously are using this tactic to distract you so mug more than them. Okie dokie work hard kays love you loads <3

No comments:

Post a Comment