Friday, June 4, 2010

i hope you'll believe in me

Research workshop wasn't that bad today because of the aircon and the very funny group I was with today (i.e. Jane Xuexun Ruoting). Though I didn't do anything when I come home because I'm still in a bad mood so I sat there and play sudoku on my phone and then watched TV and slacked some more (like what I'm doing now). Need to pull myself together so here's a comprehensive list of what I'm going to do next week.

Saturday: NHC dry run + pack files + organelles + apgp
Sunday: Church + choir + cell membrane + functions
Monday: SS (big sigh) + introduction to econs
Tuesday: Out with Jane + GT1 + inequalities + binomials + mole concept
Wednesday: GT2 + sigma notation + how markets work I + microscopy
Thursday: mathematical induction + how markets work II + cell division
Friday: differentiation + redox + atomic structure

My mom's going to Malaysia on probably Wednesday to fetch my grandmother back. Gonna stay home all day and mug.

And Feli asks me to blog to remind myself to ask her about China's hospital when she gets back. Sigh I miss her :/ I miss everyone actually.
What's up with life nowadays.
I should learn to be independent.

Shall slack the rest of the night to recharge for my mugging spree next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment