I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it’s the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It’s probably the most important thing in a person.Kay I'm back from church, gonna start mugging Econs now. Hope that things will actually enter better when I'm feeling panicky. Super duper worried about my P&C and PC because I haven't even finished reading the notes and I can't remember a thing and I haven't looked through all the essays and tutorials and whatnot.- Audrey Hepburn
Sigh.
+
Felt somewhat enlightened after 1 hour of tv and the PC powerpoint on Moodle. Gonna go shower and think through again. Let it have some time to settle before I read through everything again and attempt to tackle essay questions.
And I realised the other PC powerpoint is super hard to understand. Okay gonna read my notes for a bit. Hopefully I can declare Econs done tonight :S
Tomorrow gonna look through a bit of maths in the morning and glance through remaining 2 topics of Bio. So much for notes.
4 more days till it's all over.
+
I ended up playing a game and doing all sorts of nonsense instead of studying. Man.
I conclude I will die a painful death on Tuesday. Thank goodness nothing on that morning so I can do some last minute revision like reading through all my essays. But yeah should worry about tomorrow first. Gonna look through Maths a bit and do some Chem before going to school :/
So unprepared.
It's 9.33 but I'm gonna sleep anyway. Wake up at 6 tomorrow at this rate I'm going (which is a terrible rate if I may say so myself).
No comments:
Post a Comment