




Image from tumblr.
Well, not exactly. But you get what I mean.
Today was pretty... ups and downs if you get what I mean. Morning was totally cold, reached school (school is pretty depressing) and went for SS. Saw a freaking lizard in the dark room which stared back at me and obviously I screamed the place down. But it's seriously disgusting especially if you consider how much I hate creepy crawlies and all those.
Went for section outing at Xuewen's house after that. Can't believe I actually survived a horror movie. Though it's pretty bad because it's just lots of mindless horror without a plot -.- I hope her neighbours don't complain haha. And owed her $8 MUST REMEMBER.
Because it's such a freaking gross and horrifying movie, we just kept eating to keep our minds occupied haha. So I only had a small bowl of noodles for dinner and still not get hungry haha.
Went home showered and played the piano. Was about to start chem when I felt really sleepy so I decided to sleep for an hour. In the end I slept for 3 -.- So horrified at what a pig I am.
Woke up to watch tv then packed my clothes and did more SS stuff. Come to think of it, it's already 2 hours+ of planning omg. Time flies when you're doing something like that -.- Why can't I utilise my brain this way on something more important like my chem notes?
I am absolutely disgusted with myself.
By the way, I'll be back on Monday. Can't wait to go shopping~
No comments:
Post a Comment