Monday, June 21, 2010

excitement







Image from tumblr.

Wheeeee I'm home!!
Actually meant to drive home last night but my dad was tired so we came back this morning instead.
Finished thermochemistry, gonna look through tumblr then study 2 chapters of econs before watching tv.
Left 6 more days till CTs and I have like half the syllabus untouched -.- Good job girl.
Though it's really good to leave everything for a few days and just think about more superficial things like how the shampoo there is making my hair ultra dry and where we're going next.

So about the past few days:
Thursday - Went to school with Yijia to 'mug' when she just wants to get her umbrella which she left in school the day before. Lots of nonsensical jokes and lousy quality music and fats haha. Then went to Parkway East hospital for the hospital tour. The rooms are really really nice! But had to rush off straight after 'cause my mom wants to leave like immediately. So I reached Malaysia in my school uniform -.- Brilliant. Went for dinner there and watched Ip Man 2 at my grandma's house.

Friday - Cramps the whole day -.- Went shopping around the area and bought 2 dresses. Super duper hearts. Then slept the whole afternoon. Went to my aunt's house for the night. And got bitten by mosquitoes >:(

Saturday - Set off to Gua Tempurung which is like this cave. It's a nice place to work your imagination because the rocks in there have so many shapes and sometimes they look like faces. And even though you can't see anything in the shape of the rocks you can see something from their shadows. Plus my grandma is super pro she managed to climb half of the cave! Went to this bungalow after that. It's super big and nice but there's lots of mosquitoes. When I say a lot I mean alot. Like, one whole huge line of them :S I didn't see them when I slept but when I woke up omg. They are all dead though. It's like gross factor times infinity.

Sunday - Went to lots of places. First is this lake, then a charcoal factory, then a mangrove place. The weather is killer though. Saw people taking wedding photos! Then long drive back to my aunt's place and spent the night there.

Yupp I still have a few mosquito bites though. And my hair is starting to irritate me because it's so dry and hard to tie up and I still didn't manage to get it cut -.-

Wow lots of pages to backlog on Tumblr. Reminder of that 2 weeks when I'm away and I had to backlog a few hundred pages oh my :/

I really really want to talk to you where on earth are youuuuuuuu.

No comments:

Post a Comment