




Image from tumblr.
I know it's been forever since I used the desktop, but seriously, everything is HUGE here.
I can see why people tend to go blind when they use a laptop for too long because everything is so super small there. Even tumblr looks huge and out of shape :s
Oh my. This needs serious getting used to.
I love my bed and my dream last night. If it's true that whoever you dream of wants to see you I really don't mind :) But I don't think it's possible sigh.
Just a question: can you dream of somebody you don't know in real life? Like your movie stars, singers etc? Considering how if TIME magazine really tells the truth, you know, about the wanting to see you thing and you dream of someone that doesn't know you in real life.
Oh and another random note. The radio has super nice songs today! Mood perking haha. But I still can't sit down and study ionic equilibrium properly this is terrible. Gonna kill myself studying if it means I can pass the common tests. Yeah determination.
To-do list for the day:
GT1 and 2
supplementary ws for sigma and MI
redo tutorial for differentiation.
Seriously, this is hard work. I will be a genius if I can finish all these today.
No comments:
Post a Comment