



Image from tumblr.
MSO is tiring as usual but I'm feeling kind of accomplished. Like I deserved to sit in front of the computer and blog and go on tumblr and all that.
Because damn it, I'm really super tired :/
On the bad side, despite all the aching feet and closing eyes, I didn't lose weight at all. Maybe because the food is too good.
I don't get why kids are so picky about food nowadays. Personally I think they haven't been exposed to enough bad camp food to have the energy to complain about good food. For the next camp we should just provide chicken rice seriously.
So tired so tired so tired.
SMO competition was epic failed too. Because I seriously don't know how to do the questions I take any numbers I like. Like the question says find f(12345), my answer is 54321. Yeah that's how cool it gets.
I can't wait to go to sleep tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment