Sports carnival was kind of fun even though I missed all the matches -.- I think watching sports is better than playing because when you play you have to play barefooted else your slippers will fly but the sand is so rough and hot and painful. Plus if the ball went into water and then the sand it's super disgusting and painful. Hit my wrist quite badly while playing volleyball and my arms are like super red (or black, I don't know) now. Sandcastle building also fail because it's so huge it needs lots of water and you know water pressure isn't good for a sculpture. And I did went to 'shower' or at least drench myself wet in water so that I don't spend my 2 hours going home with sand sticking on me everywhere. But I didn't bring a towel. So I'm semi-wet the whole day which is better than being sticky and sandy but worse than dry.
And I hate my slippers because it always gives me blisters so I'm wondering how I'm going to go around tomorrow. Can't even walk home from the MRT today so I ended up dragging my feet really slowly. And also because I'm dead tired. With a major headache from too much sun. Gonna sleep either when my hair dries or when the laptop dies.
Tomorrow's gonna be killer because I have to wake up at 6.30 and reach school by 8, then rush to Dhoby Ghaut for the appreciation ceremony, then rush home for dinner then rush out to meet the girls for Cas' concert. Then Sunday is church with the bible competition which I haven't even read through half of the text yet. Then choir, go home sleep, Monday school -.- Starts at 8 somemore I think I won't make it :/
I wanted to just create a new post and type 'super tired, end of story' but I ended up with like a few paragraphs -.- Gonna fall asleep soon sighz.
No comments:
Post a Comment