
Image from tumblr.
Am going to die because I am so dead tired from 2 full days in school.
Since I didn't update last night I shall describe my past 2 days in detail.
Yesterday:
Morning was the writing for success talk which is kind of boring :/ And long (3 hours!!!! Can you imagine sitting in the auditorium for 3 hour???). And sleepy (because I'm still trying to get used to waking up at 6 everyday. Kind of failed.) Then went for lunch and some very wrong topics came up, but it was pretty fun. Went for the Humanities Trail thing after that and because my group is too smart to not print the stuff so we had to keep rushing up and down the Computer Lab :S Then went to SMU and I was so hungry so ate a lot while waiting for them to come which they did after quite a while. Then walked around the Dhoby Ghaut/Bras Besah area for quite a while before they decided to take the MRT to Esplanade. Then walked to VCH from here (which is seriously very far). But at least we finished 4 out of 5 stations! Then went back school for more briefing until 7 and I missed my show which made me very very pissed off because I was so frustrated the whole day. Plus the computer refused to cooperate when I tried to watch online so I restarted and it worked :) Watch 4 episodes then slept.
Today:
Morning was SS but apparently our cell culturing sucks because all the cells kinda went missing so Dr Yap gave us new cells and I saw the 6 well plate for the first time in my life. Hope our cell culture will go well this time. Then went for lunch and then house interaction and we played catching and talked more nonsense. Then the Singlish/English talk which wasn't too bad but still kind of draining. Went home with Zoe Xinwei Daniel Yihao Brendan and I think I tired myself out by talking nonstop haha. Came back and ate a lot for dinner then watched tv and showered. Did the Humanities Trail thing again. Super duper tired and I'm gonna sleep soon. Meeting Karen at Tampines at 6am zomg. Bought bread and making sandwiches tomorrow (if I can wake up early which is impossible but I'll try). Gonna picnic there!
Looking forward to tomorrow though not the waking up early part.
And Zoe hope you have a good trip! Gonna miss you <3
No comments:
Post a Comment