Tuesday, July 6, 2010

when dreams are just dreams



Image from bananashots.

Today's fun! Though I woke up at 8 and rushed to school to find that they are cleaning the lab so we're not allowed to step in there and I had to go home straight because there's nothing for me to do in school which wasted about 2.5hours of my life.

Came back and the mio tv guy came to fix the tv so I ended up watching like 5 minutes of Hi5 on Okto and about 30 minutes of So You Think You Can Dance. Then showered and went shopping with my mom.

Went to Bedok Reservoir and bought clothes peg -.- And I realised clothes in Singapore are always so much more expensive than in Malaysia so you know where I always get my clothes from. Went up to her friend's house for a while and it's really neat and tidy and nice because she got some renovations done and it looks totally different as compared to the last time I went there. Anyway her friend's really hilarious, as in the way she talks, it's like really chatty and friendly and fun. Then her tutee came so we went to buy some stuff for breakfast tomorrow then went to Sheng Siong because I haven't been there since their renovation. And my mom concludes that the stuff there are so much more expensive than NTUC's so all we bought was like this pandan cake, some chocolate and hazelnut spread, lychees and mushrooms. Then we went to NTUC and I got my vanilla ice cream, ice lemon tea and some beer for my dad.

Came back and watched a bit of TV, some Taiwan variety show. And in the segment I watched, they showed 4 girls who are really super skinny but can eat a lot. Seriously. It's like 1 meal for them = 2 days for me. Plus they are all taller and waaaaay lighter. So depressing :( I have no idea if that is encouraging me to eat more or eat less. Talk about confusion. Plus they are all so pretty! There must be something wrong with them haha. I only eat like, 1/4 of what they eat and I'm expanding already. Sigh.

Did the Humanities Trail stuff after that and I'm quite proud of myself now :) Then played a little and watched TV and showered. So tired out now. Wrapped Zoe's present as well (it looks nice okay).

Shall sleep at 10 tonight 'cause I have to meet Jane at 6.50 tomorrow. I feel like I'll never get back to the routine of waking up at 6 everyday :/

No comments:

Post a Comment