Monday, July 5, 2010

sleepyhead

Movie + dinner was good :) Knight and Day is highly recommended for people who has a sense of humour and like to look at hot actors/actresses. So yeah that's pretty much everybody I guess. I think I've mentioned on more than one occassion that Cameron Diaz is really super pretty. And she's very very cute in the movie!
Dinner at Carl's Junior is surprisingly horrifying because even though me and Jane shared a meal I still felt like I've ingested an entire cow -.- I know never to step in there next time.
And got Zoe's birthday present along with Jiazhen's and Vivien's. Hope they like them :)

Came back and played some game on my laptop until the battery ran out and the entire computer shut down on me -.- Not going to happen again I hope.

Tomorrow:
Going to school to do project -.- Please cells don't die on us okay. I really really want to get the project started so cooperate pleaseeeee.
Come back and decorate Bio notes. Hopefully can finish water properties tomorrow. AND get started on the book of Matthew :/

Right now I'm very very tired/sleepy and gonna conk out soon. After this song though.

I kind of liked today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment