Thursday, July 29, 2010

i'm trying



Image from tumblr.

Stayed back after school to study today. And apparently studying more just manages to make me more depressed because I realise there's nothing worth knowing in my brain :( Like, I always end up in the band of 'flawed and limited' or whatever it's called for GP content. Solemnly swear to read my TIME magazine from now on. And to search for articles online once a week. Plus I just calculated. I need to get a 79 for Promos in order to get an overall A for GP. That is, considering if I flunk my assessments this term. Sigh.

Tried to study for Bio SPA after that but can't say I got enlightened or anything. In fact, I'm just praying real hard I can get a 70% for mock SPA tomorrow and by some miracle I can score an A for the actual one :/

Then most of everyone went for Bio lessons and Joceline went for H3 and Emily went for CCA so I'm left alone in the library and I attempted to do 1st question of Maclaurin Series which was an epic fail because I don't even get the question at all. So much for thinking that I got the topic just because I understood the lecture today. Then I tried doing the Econs case study but got stumped at the first question as well. Failure in life lol.

Not looking forward to tomorrow because of Bio SPA and GP assessment and Econs because I haven't done the case study :/ And I need to study Econs properly soon, like read the textbook and do my tutorials or something because I don't think reading the notes alone is going to save me considering how I have severe issues with my language skills.

Don't feel like taking H3 at the rate everything is going. Need to come up with a plan to save myself soon :(

No comments:

Post a Comment