Well thanks to Jane who smsed me in the middle of my carpark duty to tell me that my most horrible day is almost over. Even though I wasn't really directing cars cause there aren't any so me and Xinwei were just sitting there talking.
So started the day with Econs and once again I'm amazed at Miss Leong's case study skills (because I don't have any). Must go drag out some case studies and try because I always rely on what she goes through in class and maybe that's why I flunked my case study like mad. Then PE which we skipped but it was like crazy circuit cause of the rain. Then Bio prac which I don't know if I flopped but apparently I can't say why because other people might be taking the test aha. After that was GP test which was extremely traumatising and I didn't want to reread my essay because I got a real bad feeling about it so I just stoned and looked at the other questions :/ PW after that and have to do EoM again next week because mine is atrocious.
Stayed back to help out for PTM and ended up with the super fail carpark duty. The highlight of the day would probably be how me and Xinwei sneaked into the PAC to watch Centerstage for a while. And I didn't know our school has so many hidden talents! Seriously those people can sing. And I'm super jealous of their voices haha. Then went down to the foyer to wait for my mom and realised I left my waterbottle in class -.- So I shall have to find something for the next 2 days sigh sigh sigh :(
Gonna tumblr for a while and wait for my hair to dry before going to sleep. Waking up at 8 tomorrow and going to buy Sheryl's present then meet everybody else for PW. Hope it'll be productive :)
No comments:
Post a Comment