New word for painkillers. Gonna start work soon but just a short post for now.
Woke up reluctantly at 7.30 supposedly to study but plan failed because mom wanna go market for breakfast. Had prawn noodles (Emily I bet you're gonna squeal haha) and met my mom's friends from church. Then walked around the market and visited her friend who sells clothes there. And honestly her clothes were really nice but just not casual enough I guess. Though it'll be a good choice for prom clothes or something haha.
Reached home at about 8 plus and attempted maths along with a very nice dose of cramps. Finally gave up and went to study Bio along with all my lovely chocolates from Malaysia (quite some time ago). I guess in times of crisis dark chocolate will have to do.
Then played the piano for a while (and it's retuned! sounds super nice and loud now) before going to the hospital to visit my aunt. Sat there and attempted studying genetic variations though I think nothing went in but you'll never know. My genius brain might just come up with something during the test (as Irene often love to use this to comfort herself haha). Gonna try out some mcq questions tomorrow and if I pass I believe I can do the test on tuesday. Oh and Bio tutorial of course :(
Went for lunch at Tanjong Pagar and this time it's fish soup. It's some super famous place and the queue was crazily long even though it's not lunch hour. But since we ate at 3 I think there's no point for dinner haha.
Came back and watched TV and read another book. Then finally started on the Bio mcq thing and I finished only all the DNA replication and what not after 40 minutes. Super terrible plus I think their answers got something wrong because the concept sounds wrong. So I went to check the Campbell textbook (which costs me $67 and I hardly take it out. sighhh so guilty) and tada I was right. I feel highly cheated because it's like that for like 3 questions or something. Plus I feel like what I felt while playing Sudoku too fast. Brain saturation or something.
Checked my mail on the phone and saw Irene's email about H3 chem project so I gave in and dragged out my laptop to see how to do Maclaurin's Q11 and might as well copy Q12 and then do research for my part. Then gonna clear Chem bonding by tonight cause it looks highly disturbing on the to-do list on my phone.
Tomorrow's gonna be another long day.
Plan:
Bio tutorial
Bio MCQ
Chem SPA revision
Chem bonding if I can't finish tonight... which is very likely.
That's the conclusion of my not very fun but better than usual day.
+
So review of today... I think I did okay?
Half of bio revision
Maclaurin's (or at least I'll finish it in 5 minutes' time)
H3 chem research!
Shall do better tomorrow (:
No comments:
Post a Comment