Friday, August 13, 2010

chocolate feast

Should I go down to cheers to get more chocolate bars tomorrow? Then can go return my books and get a good exercise.

And now I know why so many people are sending me cheer up messages even though I think I look normal (or at least as normal as I can look) in school.

Gonna play with my accessories tomorrow and then sit down and do my work seriously because honestly, my to-do list is horrendous.

Shall drown myself in tonnes and tonnes of work because I don't really care about anything else anyway. Not my current class, not my invisible friends, not my 'social' life (if you can be antisocial yet act sociable at the same time. oh yeah that's me.)

I honestly wonder what I have been doing in my past 17 years considering how I have such bad relationships with people. Bad in the sense that I don't even know whether I trust them or that they trust me and the cycle repeats. Seems so hypocritical but yeah that's actually how sad my life is.

I really should take my own advice and join Mediacorp seeing how good I am at acting.

No comments:

Post a Comment