Friday, August 6, 2010

burnt friday

Went for GIC Finance Day today and it was a real eyeopener :) Though I smoked my way through with what's left of my common sense and that teeny weeny bit of lousy econs theory I possess. And I'm very very sure we flunked the assessment but it's alright. At least I know I can do a better job next time! And in a way I'm quite glad our school opens such opportunities to year5s because everybody there is in JC2 -.- So if I happen to decide to really want to join GIC next year I'll just apply again and do a better job if I get in.

There's a really good song on the radio now. And tumblr is full of lovely pictures. And I'm gonna watch tv all the way till 10 after I'm done with the computer.

PW meeting tomorrow and I hope Xinwei remembers about wearing heels haha.

It's been a crazy sort of week. End of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment