Thursday, August 5, 2010

revival



Image from tumblr.

Finally an update after 3 days. So life's been kinda busy recently. On Tuesday night my mom bought newspapers and made me read it so I ended up watching the last episode of 泳闯琴关 (if I didn't type it wrongly) and then I went to bed. On Wednesday night I went to church for band practice and I had to do lots of filing so I didn't come online. Skipped CCA this morning to sleep because I need lots of brain power to do EoM and my huge mountain of tutorials later.

First time in I don't know how many days since I reach home so early. Trained with Em and Irene then I went to the green line and saw Yijun haha. Got macs for lunch then went home and slowly eat and showered. Today was pretty slack in school because we had maths lecture, break, bio lecture, break, econs lecture, home. Did a bit of Maclaurin's in the 2nd break but I got stuck :(

Anyway I'm gonna just look through Tumblr until approximately 5 and then start work. Lots of stuff to cover:
Eom
Maclaurin's
Chemical bonding
Genetic variation
Imperfect competition
WR

Gotta finish all these over the long weekend and do revision on top of it.

Shall work hard now that there's no one at home to distract me. Go me!

P/S I think I'm super AP these few days but I don't know why either. Must be school sucking away my positive aura. And I think whenever I feel like that I will try my bestest not to show it but somehow it'll just show (because I'll just not talk and not talking for me is like, abnormal). Hormonal imbalance sighz.
+
I overestimated my Tumblr powers lol. Went through 35 pages and took like 45 minutes hmms.

Gonna stare hard at eom now. For real.
+
7pm and eom is doneeeeee. I think it's much much better than the previous draft. Hope Mr Chang likes it (crosses fingers) and that it isn't incoherent anymore!

Shall start bombing my thick mountain of tutorials now :/

No comments:

Post a Comment