Life's been really crazy these few days... Explained by my horoscope in that popclub magazine I found lying around in my house today.
Despite the crazy moodswings and random violent impulses I shall be optimistic and calm down and mug hard. Because it's not worth screwing my promos over such stupid insignificant hateful things.
Lost my motivation somewhere between last night and this afternoon. Just couldn't concentrate on all those bacteria and viruses. So I went to play the piano and it didn't really help. But at least I felt relatively happier playing the piano than staring at Bio notes yeah you get the point.
Shall just go tumblr and play until 5 and maybe finish up viruses (only 25 pages and I couldn't finish it. Seriously.) Then off to dinner and work on bio tutorial and maths tutorial tonight.
Bringing along my econs textbook to read on the way there but honestly, what's the chances I'll be reading it and not sleeping -.- Sigh.
+
Emailing Jane right now and I'm gonna sleep soon cause I gotta wake up early tomorrow. Excited for the food there! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment