Friday, September 3, 2010

watch the sky







Image from tumblr.

Dead tired today. But it's the holidays now!! Albeit one week but it's gonna be fun I hope. Shall fit in some play time everyday while mugging hard ahemmmm. Hopefully I'll be smarter when I go back to school next term (P.S. I hate schoooooool. Sigh.)

Anyway I changed the blogskin. It's refreshing to see something other than the blue and grey background all the time. Even though I wonder who even bother coming to read what I write anymore.

Had a blueberry mooncake this morning muahaha. The colour is super duperrrr nice.

Shall just tumblr and bloghop a bit and then finish up my Bio notes (there's A LOT). And then do maths tutorial while texting Jane and sleep.

Looking forward to tomorrow :)
+
I can feel depression seeping in -.- Shall just wash up, sleep, wake up tomorrow and mug my ass off.

Even playing makes me stressed sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Please just go somewhere and die because all you do is to piss me off. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment