Lala yesterday was fun :D Okay not so much the celebration but what's after that.
Had Bio Olympiad then saw Xinwei and Daniel and we went for lunch at Marina Sq cause Zoe has her meeting thingy. Then Brendan and Kangrui joined us and the conversation became super epic. Most memorable line of the day from Kangrui: "I was a fish leh." Referring to his kindergarten graduation concert at Raffles Hotel or something. Yeah.
Went for Fried Rice Paradise and sat next to Xinwei and then Daniel produced this really cool sweet. It was like candy shaped in fruits and actually taste like the fruits they look like. Tried the orange and banana one. It was super cool, no kidding. Must open my eyes wide to see if I can spot that in the supermarket next time.
Fried Rice Paradise was goooood. Worth the entire $23 I paid haha. Plus they all have such great voices! And Esplanade plays always have super elaborate and good props, as usual. Still remembered the props they had for Phantom of the Opera. It's like the entire underground scene and they actually have staircases and bridges and what not. Plus a real life hugeee chandelier that crashed. And in this scene (I mean Fried Rice Paradise) all these people were running out from everywhere and giving out those packet spices. I'm not kidding. Because I got one. Haha.
Met the girls and the 2 darrens after the musical for dinner. Went to Just Acia and then got accompanied by like 3 more groups of Dunmanians. It was super epic. But I was so full after the late lunch that I gave half my food to Jess (her appetite never fails to amaze me). Then sat around and chat and ate the ice cream and all that. Honestly, I should go there when I'm hungry. Because I didn't even take advantage of the free flow drinks and ice cream! And the ice cream was good, just that I really couldn't eat anymore. I promised to bring my mom there the next time haha.
Reached home just in time to watch my show. The ending sucks, totally. I feel highly unsatisfied zzzz >:( Then went to do a bit of Bio notes before conking out at 11.
Today was also dedicated to completing my Bio notes and I'm glad to say after so many torturous hours it was finally completed :D Just left the last few topics which I'm gonna wait until we finish the lectures. Plus my fingers hurt so much I think if I were to hold a pen again my fingers are gonna drop out x.x Okay that's gross, but you get the idea.
Then went for dental and my teeth hurt now. So shall eat less tomorrow and hopefully slim down after all the weight I've gained. Sigh.
Saw a cute guy at the clinic today! Plus I'm quite sure he was speaking Cantonese on the phone oh my. Too bad he left while I'm still tightening my braces and getting all tortured by the wires and rubber bands and I don't know what else she used. Hope I get to see him at my next appointment (though I doubt so).
Oh and today the computer screen in the room was showing some log thingy and I saw his age! 1 year older than me only not bad la hor.
Shall stop swooning now I sound so hopeless my goodness :/
No comments:
Post a Comment