Saturday, September 25, 2010

day1 -

Copied the 10 days challenge from Jane's blog. Hopefully this will make the prospect of studying less miserable. Here goes:

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three bad habbits
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.

Ten hmm.

Jane: Hi girl you know I took this from your blog :D Anyway we hardly have time for a good chat (because the trips to school for exams are just too... yeah you know). Hope you're feeling better both physically and mentally :) Love you loadszzzz. And you can start noting days to go out! (By the way walking around malls in heels apparently slims down your legs ^^ So let's arrange for a window shopping spree soon!) And oh ask about the chalet LOL.

Sheryl: Hi sorry my brain pissed you off this morning but oh 5 days later I can throw it out of the window already ^^ Love your tumblr! Cheers me up every single time :D And despite our uhm differences (from music tastes to minsets), I'm glad we are still on good terms. Let's treat ourselves real well after promos and go for a Starbucks date! Oh and I checked, I don't have back dimples LOL. Love from your silly friend ^^

Zoe: Thanks for scanning maths for me :D It's really nice to have you in class else I think I would have gone mad. And let's have a stayover soon! I don't care if it comes in the form of chalets of orientation overnights but let's do the 3am talk thing again. Though this time we'll be smarter and sit up and talk hahahaha. Loves!

Irene: LOL you funny girl thanks for making me laugh ah. Despite my very stressed state of mind over Bioooooo :( All the bio facts flying randomly everywhere now. AND DONT KILL ME BUT I SPENT HALF AN HOUR TYPING THIS MY GOODNESS. Okay let's hope our bio will do okay. Seoul Garden awaits :D

Xinwei: Hi!! Thanks for cheering me up and all the heart to heart talks huh. Stop bullying him and making him angry on purpose la! And yeah your hip power is really (Y). Nothing to say lol. Seeya in schoooooool :)

Brendan: Eh lol thanks for teaching me maths last night hur. Though you gave me like lots of heart attacks with your solutions lol. And while I really do enjoy making fun of you (okay sometimes only), I am not very mean okay! But yeah hope you have a nice ending with her and don't forget to share your ice cream with me some other day!

Winston: LOL these few days our conversations are really super... interesting. But yeah quite enlightening also huh. Hope things get better for you and I will uhm, try to know you better from now onwards T.T Though my communication skills are a bit screwed (Sheryl would know) but well, let's try. Thanks for making me feel like laughing whenever I think about what you said loooooool :)

Sherman: Haha I heard about your love advices for Jane :D But your maths is good too. And econs. Can I hire you to be my tutor next year? Must give discount la okay (on account of that 6 years of somewhat non-existent friendship LOL). I agree with you that studying sucks so let's just quickly get it over and done with. 5 more days! :)

Yuxun: Okay this is really random but I guess you read my blog sometimes? And and cause you're super interesting and I want a wide spectra of people to talk to LOL. Why do you always have to laugh nonstop when I say something hmmm. Not that funny what right. Anyway I love to see what shirts you wear on Sundays cause it's always the same few hahahaha. Good luck for 'A's this year! :D

Nicholas: Okay this is even more random but you are honestly one of the crappiest people I know. REALLY. Like why do you like to tease me every single time you talk to me hmm. I will come up with some ways to get back trust me haha. Wait till promos are over though, my brain isn't very active now :/ And sorry for the random midnight rants, cause I'm really incoherrent and my thoughts are crazily disorganised LOL.

Okay I think I just like grabbed any random 10 people to type something to but got scope okay! (Aftereffects of Econs exams)

Actually I wanted to say things to like hell lot of people but I'm supposed to be reading my viruses notes for the first time in my life (goodness me). So here's a list of people that I really love and treasure and wanna say thankyou/sorry to. Thanks for being so wonderful and sorry because I'm really mad at times :/

-2K people, esp. Jiazhen Vivien Kristal Yasi (thanks for all the mornings at the benches), Sean, Sam etc. (for still having the initiative to say hi and saying silly stuff which I don't understand but oh well :D)

-2L people (esp. those that became my classmates in 4L lol), shuxuan, the darrens, sengwai etc. (thanks for being the marooned people with us for 2 years when the rest of the level are in the main block LOL)

-4L clique! (okay la clique is such a horrible word to use but it's kinda true -.-) Feli, nic, jess, huimin, shuxuan, cass (you girls are the best thing that ever happened to me. it's true :D)

-4L in general (lol despite the handicap of having only 4 guys in class, it's still the class I'm happiest to be in because it's really fun and people in there are really friendly). And uh guys, don't feel bad because there's too many girls in class. We still appreciate your presence (especially when you carry up all the report books :D)

-5C44 girlssss (emily, karen, joceline - you girls are wonderful :D and despite our differences I think we get along okay) KAREN (you're the funniest deskmate I can ever have. together with yihao LOL. sorry for all the nonsense coming out from me during GP loooool.)

-trumpets! I didn't forget you all okay. Denise, jill - I know our attempts at meeting up always failz -.- But let's have a date for rhythm next year!!! Tingyu, jiaying - Thanks for all the attempts to catch up but our timetables too fail already la. I heard there's trumpet chalet right!! Chongming, xuewen, jiaying, chensi etc. - EH I REMEMBER THAT HORRIBLE HORROR MOVIE MARATHON LOR. I feel so ashamed for screaming my head off when I'm the oldest but WHY HORROR MOVIES :( Let's get more high class movies for the chalet la okay hahaha.

-and all the random people I know, thanks for making me smile when you say hi to me in school :D

Now to face the deadly Bio virus.

No comments:

Post a Comment