Saturday, September 25, 2010

roman wine

Bio is a nightmare -.- I promise to mug doubly hard and memorise my notes backwards this holidays and do lots of nice big easy to understand notes so that I don't feel like killing myself whenever Bio exams come round. And to get my brain back to order. I think it's getting lazy these few days. Like sleep for 10 hours, wake up, still feel sleepy. And it refuses to comprehend all the words it's getting from my eyes when it obviously knows I'll be screwed in about 3 days' time. So uncooperative. So I'm getting a training camp for my silly brain after promos.

I think forget about 3 'A's. I will just pin my hope on getting my one and only 'A' for maths providing I don't faint when I see the differentiation/integration questions. And pray that I can get a B by scoring full marks for MCQ ^^ Can la right. I love MCQs cause they give you all the info and you only need to write one letter -.- Good for lazy people and lazy brains. Unlike structured and essay which I'm quite sure someone once said was atrocious -.- Well well well I DON'T CARE ANYMORE muahahaha. At least I tried my best T.T At most I'll study triply hard in advance for 'A's.

>:(

No comments:

Post a Comment