Thursday, September 9, 2010

failed attempt

Today was meant to be a glorious chem day (not that chem was ever glorious but still). AND THEN, to my utter dismay, THERE ARE NO ANSWERS PROVIDED. So brilliant me, decided to plant myself in front of the computer to check answers but then I realised I can't even do a single question properly -.- AND THEN I realise I can't do the remaining questions in front of the computer cause there isn't enough space. Plus it isn't bright enough.

After doing a few more questions (incorrectly and blindly if I may add) I couldn't take it anymore and turned on the computer AGAIN. And I realised it's nearing 8 and I'm nowhere near completing it -.- So much for my chem powress.

Then I wanted to print the answers out. AND IT'S 22 PAGES MY GOODNESS. Why would I need the questions again when I got my own copy with nicer fonts right. THEN I REALISED I CAN'T COPY THE ANSWERS ONLY TO WORD -.- I give up manz.

Shall go shower then continue doing and check answers tomorrow or something but what if I get stuck AGAIN?

How to go for exams like that you tell me. Plus why doesn't the questions come with mark allocations so that I know what I should include in the graph right. Not that I would know but I can guess right??

SIGH I'm such a whiny old lady today :(

Btw I saw this really nice overall dress on Sheryl's/her friend's blogshop and she says I can buy it at $8!!!! SHOULD I BUY????? What if I can't fit in :( But then again I have never seen clothes this cheap before. AHHHHH YES NO YES NO YES???

No comments:

Post a Comment