Thursday, September 9, 2010

shopping and mugging

Went to suntec for the food fair with my family just now. And some of the sales people there are extremely cute (: So if it's eyecandies you're going for, don't go to the airport (I went there yesterday and for that whole 5 hours it was like... hmm.) Though the food aren't as spectacular as the people I saw. Even my lunch was pathetic. Like all the weird stuff that supposedly came from Taiwan but it just taste normal. I didn't even buy anything there, plus there were some stalls that sell really weird things, like real estates and banks and all that.

Tumblring happily now. Somewhat finished chem revision but I got stunned when I look at the first question of the revision exercise -.- And in my desperation I turned on my computer to go for moodle and cheat muahaha. Just like what I did with my maths promo papers -.-

Gonna stare hard at the answers now oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment