Friday, November 26, 2010

don't even know what we're fighting for

I think I'm really super duper hopeless now :( Howwwwww.

Plus I have maths and gp homework on top of everything else :/ Emo ttm.

+






Image from poignant@tumblr.

Okay, scrape all the above. I'm craving for something to eat now. But it's already 10.15 and you know what they say about eating at night.

But anyway, I had a pretty great day despite the whole not-doing-homework-so-feel-guilty-now thing. Which I fully intend to make up tomorrow. Maybe by doing Econs mindmap and look at the GP homework.

Okay I just did and it's 54 pages -.- Shall print tomorrow I guess. At least it looks doable. Please pray hard that I can score an A next year! By Common Tests because I need to apply for scholarships :( Oh man.

Anyway, my mom brought me and my sister to Ikea for breakfast! First time going there to eat (though I've been there plenty of times to look at furniture. Don't ask why when it's not like I need new furniture at home.) and it's pretty cool. Nice environment and all. But the food isn't really that nice. Though maybe it's just the breakfast menu haha. I had some scrambled egg thing and an apple cinamon pie which isn't really nice early in the morning. I'm determined to try out the cakes though! My sister had pancakes which isn't nice as well, and my mom had a tuna croissant which she seemed to enjoy haha.

Walked around Ikea, Courts and Giant for like 3 hours straight! And my mom wanted to buy an oven so I'm super duper excited! But we didn't 'cause she wants to check out the one in Best. Though we did buy a pillow for my dad and another of those foldable mattress for when my relatives stay over. And bought drinks and korean instant noodles from Giant which weighs a ton, I assure you. But I would say that carrying my ice lemon green tea home is totally worth it haha.

Came back and cooked the noodles immediately (some cheese and kimchi flavoured noodles which is very very spicy) and went out. And spent the next 3 hours laughing nonstop (thanks Jane for your highly amusing texts).

Went back and had dinner with my dad! And okay he gave us our allowances because me and my sister were comparing who got lesser money left. I got $9.50, she got $6. Which we have been emphasizing on close to a whole week. So now that I'm $110 richer I am going to start saving up for something nice if I finish my homework. Gonna work hard from tomorrow onwards!

Now I'm trying to figure out how to install Messenger 2011 because the previous version is whacked up. And I can't stand looking at the ugly font any longer. But apparently I need to download some service pack thing and the only way to do that is to use Windows Update (which didn't help at all). And it's taking forever because it's still updating and then I have to install service pack 2 and some platform thing before I can install Messenger. So I'm chatting with Jane on Facebook now. Sigh :(

Anyway, my mom said there's a new mall at Serangoon so she's going to bring us and my dad there on Sunday. Excited to the max!

Also, I was organising my wardrobe just now and found this super long skirt my sister bought but never wore before and then she hated it and passed it to me. And obviously it looked even longer on me (like just a little below knee length, how weird is that). But brilliant me, I found a coral pink spaghetti top (remnant of some 2-piece top I had but I don't know where the outer layer went) which I matched with some vest looking thing and it goes very well with my hair down or with a high ponytail. Which is what I'm intending to wear this Sunday, else I have the feeling I'll never take that skirt out again. And I tried on this brown dress with colourful polka dots which I bought from Thailand but refused to wear because all my fats would show. I found a way to get a belt over it and scrunch it up a little on top (hello, it's freesize, which happened to be a little smaller and taller than me. Are you sure girls over there have such great figure to fit into that?) and I'd look somewhat normal. So I'm excited! Really really excited.

And my sister was organising the storeroom (which we helped afterwards) and she found all these cd covers with their cds taken out (to put into this cd wallet so it's easier for us to listen to). It's classical cd so the cover's kinda cool and pretty too. They wanted to throw them away but I put them under my possession as some kind of birthday cards for people. It looks cool okay.

Time to restart the computer for updates -roll eyes-

No comments:

Post a Comment