Miaowwww. Today's PW session was kinda productive! Which is saying a lot considering how the previous few meetings were so fail :/ Lab was okay as well I guess, though it's really dead tiring. Had to rush to and fro and I was wearing a dry-fit tee which doesn't really help suck up all the sweat and what not. Ate a kinder bueno white to make up for all the calories lost (which is like none I bet).
Need to think of how to engage my audience on Monday :( And to edit the powerpoint :(( Meanwhile I shall slack a little and sleep early cause it has been a crazily long day.
Relatives are coming over tomorrow. Me don't likey. I like to sleep in my own bed :(( Thankfully I'll be away for the weekend doing PW/Bio olympiad so it's not so bad.
Sighssss I didnt know Science Focus clashed with the Malaysia trip :( But go two days later nvm one what rightttttttttttt. My mom looks like she's gonna kill me if not for the fact I look half dead. Man :(
No comments:
Post a Comment