Woke up at 5 to go to Xinwei's house to help prepare the food. It was fun but oh what a rush. Flew to school in record time. OP was okay I guess, though the question I got was really like -raises one eyebrow- But since it's over I shall not fret over it.
Went out to have lunch after waiting for Xinwei for like an hour plus. And for that hour plus we were playing bejewelled/reversi on my laptop/Daniel's itouch. Like some tornament against Daniel (poor guy, we always gang up to destroy him during games).
Went to Just Acia and got really really fulll. Ended up playing with ice cream and drinks and now I can't eat my dinner. Having soup now after playing Bejewelled for TWO HOURS. Can't wait for I&R to be over so that I can play Bejewelled in peace. Walked around Marina Sq after that and we ended up playing at the ARCADE :O It's a Rilakkuma machine and after $18 we won 2 keychain sized toys which they gave it to me cause I was squealing over it haha. Next time if I chance upon a tigger/eeyore toy I'll give it to them (though the chances of me going to the arcade is like 0.01%). I bought a box of chocolate crepe for my sister! $3 okayyyy. I'm so broke now x.x Shall start saving up to buy my Daiso hairties and to go out with Jane!! Ikea dessert marathon haha. Plus Harry Potter next week! Miaow no $$ x.x
Shall do I&R now. SIGHH.
No comments:
Post a Comment