Saturday, November 13, 2010

fun with 5C44 :)

Been going out everyday this week that I'm so glad I'm staying home for once.

Last Saturday was Bio Olympiad @ NUS, lunch at Subway with Jane, Zoe, Cassandra and Georgina (who's really super nice and cute!). Then Zoe and me went to Xinwei's house for PW.

Last Sunday was OP prac @ Joceline's house, with epic camwhoring session and lame jokes around.

Monday was actual OP and Just Acia after that. Walking around Marina Square and ended up wasting money at the arcade. I have the 2 Rilakkuma toys to prove it LOL. Bought chocolate crepe for my sister which we tried last night and it was really good!

Tuesday was I&R submission and desserts at T1 foodcourt + NYDC! Went around the shops and I finally found out about the New Look outlet in T1 :O I think I scared everyone with my shopping abilities 'cause we just went around the shops swooning over shoes and clothes and I was like pointing out all the nice stuff which I am determined to save up and buy when December sales roll round.

Wednesday was Clarke Quay outing with Jane, Zoe, Kristal and Jiazhen. Walked around Clarke Quay Central which is actually very fail 'cause everything is crazily out of price range. Even though it's nice and all but I am sure I can find good substitutes online too. So... yeah. Bought Sticky sweets though! A really sweet day 'cause of all the free lollipops and candy flosses :/

Thursday was fail lab day 'cause we don't have enough cells and the cells look REALLY suspicious under microscope :/ Ended up playing card games with Kenneth and Joshua outside the lab (it was really fun) and had a very satisfying lunch at Kampong Arang. Cool stuff :) And I absolutely love my group mates haha.

Friday was GPF day and it was kinda :/ at the start but it was okay I guess. Played volleyball in school (our class is really super fail at volleyball. Understatement of the year.) and badminton at Kembangan/Eunos CC? Don't know. But it was fun and Kenneth and Karen were really nice not to serve too hard to me 'cause my style of playing is the completely innocent just dodge everything you can way. Then went to Tampines Safra Mind's Cafe to play the Husbands' and Wives' Monopoly Game. Super fun but the service there... -raise eyebrow- Walked home from there with Karen and Joceline and Jiaren and Brendan and it was kind of peaceful and fun (yeah if you get what I mean).

Saturday! I'm bejeweled-ing and then I'm gonna do some Econs notes. It's gonna be the most epic Econs notes ever with lots of drawing block and coloured paper and markers. But it's getting a bit ugly :/ Oh well. My artistic skills were never good anyway.

And next week is another week of horrors. Monday's tentatively free unless we got lab, Tuesday's H3 Chem lesson, Wednesday's BBQ and piano recital at my piano teacher's house (she got married!! cool right), Thursday's Harry Potter date with Jane and the rest, Friday's supposedly free too. I'm really fearing for my wallet :/

No comments:

Post a Comment