Thursday, December 9, 2010

december's shopping list!







Images from poignant@tumblr.

I will learn the lyrics of "If I Die Young" by The Band Perry tonight! That song's been playing nonstop in my mind the entire day and it's irritating because I only know the chorus -.-

But anyway, I know you guys are sick of my shopping lists but whatever, lol. Anyway this list is the stuff I'm going to really truly get this month! (And if I don't, watch me turn grumpy.)

(Part of this are my birthday presents which people told me they have bought/going to buy oh well I'm still equally excited so nevermind :D)

- Necklace (or some accessories, I'm not sure) from Diva
- Heels from New Look (getting it on Saturday with Sheryl!!)
- Dessert from Ikea (this totally counts because you still need to pay right hahaha)
- Narnia with Sheryl
- Starbucks with Jane (PEPPERMINT MOCHA) when I'm back and we're going on mug trip -.-
- SAT book
- Dress/tanktop/anything nice I see tomorrow if we go Bugis Street (my birthday present to myself!)
- Bagpack/casual handbag from Thailand next week
- New Year clothes
- Sandals (if I see any nice ones in KL because mine are getting so epic fail)

And my dad told me I'm not getting allowance these few weeks because we're going overseas -.- EMO TTM.

Meeting Jane tomorrow to chiong maths homework (a bit fail ah but nevermind) and to look at the SAT books my mom said were in TIMES/Popular and then maybe going to Bugis to get her earrings/my dress or something! Happiness~ LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment