Went to NUS this morning for Science Focus! And all the reliant people wanted to meet me and Jane because they didn't know how to get there -.- (Okay I'm not much better but at least I know where we're supposed to go/what bus to take lol). Took the bus together (oh yeah school togetherness yeah) and saw this really huge group of HC people which further diminished the number of people we have from our school lol. But well, small group is fun!
Had lectures the entire day and we were sitting at the last row and I was playing Sudoku because I don't get some of the lectures. Though I must say some of the lecturers were really good and have a very good sense of humour (better than mine even). And there was this Physics guy talking about Nanoscience who came to our school before! Used the same ice trick haha.
It was pretty fun sitting there with Jane the whole day even though we were kind of bored and sleepy (but we made up for it with my notebook) and laughing at the weird stuff people said. Though lunch was a scary affair because you won't believe how long the queues are. So technically you spend 45 minutes of the lunch break queueing and about 15 minutes actually eating. But well, at least we have a lot of people accompanying us as we race each other to see who eats the fastest.
Went home with Jane and talked a lot on the way back! Going to meet her for breakfast tomorrow at Macs (happy yeah~) and reach NUS by 8.30am. We are going to be in different groups for the same elective tomorrow -.- But looking on the bright side I have Irene and Edmund! And she can have fun with Wee Leng. Though I think I can't bring my notebook/maths homework in and start doodling there because it's practical :( Emo much. So I better go offline soon and finish off Binomials (off with its head!) and sleep early tonight because I have to wake up at 6 (SIX! How early is that man.) tomorrow.
Hope tomorrow's session going to be fun (though I think Thursday's going to be better 'cause it's COMPUTING!). It's Chemistry and I didn't understand the guy this morning so I'm not holding out much hope :/ Good luck people.
No comments:
Post a Comment