If happiness can be bought in a bottle I'll buy one whole carton and share them around. And keep some for myself :D There's quite a bit of negative feeling everywhere (either that or it's just me) but I'm feeling really angsty and impatient these few days and people around me kept getting snapped at. So while I'm still sane and calm I'll like to extend my apologies to everyone I clawed at these few days, please excuse my weird hormones.
But I just remembered something that made me happy so I shall try to keep myself in this happy mode until Saturday :) Why Saturday? Because I'm going out with Sheryl to eat and shop (2 of my favourite things to do). Happiness~~~ (DON'T LAUGH HRMPH).
Had dinner with family at East Coast Park yesterday? Went strolling with my dad, even though he walk 1 step = I walk 1.5 steps and I was like dying and having a stitch and he walked super far somemore -.-
Slept very early and peacefully last night! And woke up just in time to go to school (and Joshua was late as usual). Going to miss the 2 guys (because they are really funny people) on Friday! But then again I have Yijia with me so no worries. Shall do up the logbook nicely for them to see when they come back~ And I have a feeling I might needa skip a bit of church camp to help Kenneth 'cause Joshua have camp on the same days as well. Can't wait for SSEF to be overrrr (or at least the research part of our project).
Hope tomorrow will be a fruitful day and I'll get some maths done~ See you guys around!
No comments:
Post a Comment