Saturday, December 11, 2010

narnia + shopping with sheryl!

Today was fun! Woke up and attempted maths but majorly failed because I don't know why I couldn't find what I wanted to find in the binomial notes and I'm highly convinced someone bewitched my notes so that I can't find it -.- Shall rush my maths homework when I'm back and since my GP homework is still lying in the lab getting CO2 poisoning I'll do it with the logbook in the lab -.- (oh no what an ugly emoticon but I can't help it, it's totally how I'm feeling right now).

Met Sheryl at Bugis because her briefing ended early so we sat outside the cinema talking for 2 hours (so hard to pass the time!) then went to buy food before the movie started. Narnia was good! I love the furry lion hahaha so so soooo furry. And I kept thinking Lucy was Susan (they looked so different from the first movie) and she's really very pretty! But okay it was a good film so do watch it if you have the chance!

Went back to Tampines and caught the bus to Ikea only to find they ran out of corkboards -.- So we had a hotdog bun there and bused back to shop the pasar malam haha. Sheryl got me my birthday present from the clique (thanks girls!) and it was 3 really pretty dresses which I'm going to keep for CNY (so I'll remember you all during CNY yeaaaaah) and wear with the heels I bought yesterday. So I'm like one very hyper happy girl!

Had dinner with her at Kopitiam and it was fish noodles which was very very healthy alright! I ate all my vegetables (don't stare at me like that) and had sliced fish so to make up for all the unhealthy food I had for lunch.

My mom's in a mood for some reason but I reckon she'll be fine tomorrow and I'm fearing all the mosquitoes I'm going to meet on my trip there :( 8 whole days of shorts and t-shirts and looking like a complete mess. I'm not going to bring my homework though, they'll either get lost or torn or something. Going to recharge myself, do some quality shopping, eat quality food and come back chionging the science project + homework!

Okay tv time~

No comments:

Post a Comment