Tuesday, March 29, 2011

the respiration song







Images from littlecalvary@tumblr.

I found a super cool cell respiration song on youtube! Now I can understand the super big huge process a little better and hopefully I can comprehend the notes in time for tomorrow's lecture T.T

H3 was fun today! I like this topic :D I'm even excited to do the tutorial (LOL nerd much) and draw all the molecules out ._.

So many tutorials not done yet and so many notes unread and so many things unmemorised. Thank goodness there's nothing on this weekend. Shall not even bother to step out of the house to mug (seeing how it almost always fails). Going to have my green tea and meditate with all my books and markers and colour pens and school foolscap paper haha.

Elections tomorrow. Kinda looking forward to it though it starts at like 4 :( Shall finish my tutorials while waiting I guess (RIGHT).

NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NAPFA SEASON :( LET ME PASS MY STANDING BROADJUMP PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEE I DON'T WANNA DO MASS PE IN TERM 3 ARGHZX :(((

No comments:

Post a Comment