Saturday, April 2, 2011

make your heart stop







Images from wildhearts@tumblr.

Yay it's the weekends! Happy max. Yesterday was pretty good too. Played an April Fool's joke on Mr Chua and he was so cool about it haha. But it also reminds me to hurry finish all my math tutorials 'cause he's going super fast. Oh why is time moving so quickly!

Going to compile all the econs notes and then add in some skills section and type some essays for every topic. Mega worried for Econs and GP because I don't wanna get a 'B' for 'A' levels :( Oh well I guess we'll all just have to work harder.

Some of the little things that made me happy yesterday:
  1. My parents came to fetch me after school to have dinner (I was dying from hunger and the food was awesome. So yeah.)
  2. I wore my new purple FBTs! (Eh the colour quite cool one okay. And it was the first time my mom said I should get the smaller size than what I'm wearing LOL.)
  3. TV time. TV is always good.
  4. Ice cream time! I don't think you can get sick of mocha and chocolate ice cream can you? Though I'm hoping for rocky road/strawberry ice cream the next time round BUT I CAN'T SEEM TO FIND IT ALL THE TIME.
  5. Snack time at night! (If you think that snacking at 10pm is evil, don't come to my house. My mom offered to share her snacks with me!)
Things I need to get done (and hopefully do over this weekend):
  1. Econs notes (content only, I'll add the essays and stuff some other time)
  2. Carboxylic acid tutorial
  3. Compile chem notes (now I understand why organic chem is such a pain)
  4. Finish math 18B and 18C tutorial
  5. Finish half of the math revision package (Vectors and Binomials?)
  6. Finish the GP homework
  7. Do Photosynthesis essays
  8. START compiling bio notes! (I really did love all the long long notes I compiled in Year 3 LOL.)
  9. Respiration tutorial (MCQ only, I don't think I can stand finishing all of the short answer questions)
  10. Attempt one SAT paper (what are the chances of this happening?)
Yup and I started this weekend on a good note! Sleeping in till 9 with mushroom soup for breakfast? Yeah and I had my cup of steaming hot green tea since forever. Just saw the packet of black tea Cassandra and friends bought for me quite some time ago and since I don't drink black tea I'm going to transform it to ice lemon tea with lots of sugar and lemon slices. Going to get some lemons next weekend I guess. And I need to figure out how to make my peach-flavoured ceylon tea taste sweeter.

1 comment:

  1. Hi you are making me feel super guilty sobs :(((((((((((((((

    ReplyDelete