Friday, April 8, 2011

it's only the beginning







Images from passengerseats@tumblr.

Yay it's the weekend! Was feeling so bummed about the previous weekend that I didn't think I can enjoy this week and have things to be thankful for, but I did.

I'm so thankful that I got a D for 2.4 ._. There's still 5 items to overcome but hey, it's half the battle won! And I'm also super thankful for the good PW results our school got, after all the hard work we put in. So so grateful to my group and to Mr Chang who is one of the most responsible teachers you can find in school, who will stay up to wait for your WR just to help you look through it at like 2am in the morning.

So the last 2 days were pretty good, really. But socially I guess I'm not doing as well. Just suddenly feel so aware of how cold the world is, and how we are actually all growing to be wary of each other. Despite us putting on this really friendly front trying to engage each other in intimate topics, it just doesn't seem right. Such a stark contrast to what I was feeling a few weeks earlier, all bubbly and feeling like I can take on the world. I guess whenever there's an up there'll be a down. So this is my 'down', and I can only say thankfully the only way I can go is up. Hopefully after this 'down' stage I'll feel a little more enlightened about the ways of the world and the ways of God (both of which I feel that I can never comprehend even if I were to have 10 lives) and I can start afresh again.

But now I shall be contented with the present and focus on the tasks ahead: HOMEWORK.

Revise Photosynthesis, Respiration and Homeostasis
Complex Numbers
P&C
Revise Organic Chem
Carboxylic Acid
Nitrogen compounds
Macro & Micro notes
GP examples
GP worksheet
GP comprehension

I probably should start studying for SATs too. Shouldn't let my $30++ book go to waste :/

No comments:

Post a Comment