WITH THE LOUSY LAPTOP CHARGER THAT CAME WITH MY LAPTOP.
Like seriously? Less than a year and it's dysfunctional? Thank God it's still within the warranty period else I would have throw the lousy charger at the HP technicians. So going to call them up tomorrow and ask them what on earth is going on.
Went to google and realised that a lot of HP laptop users are facing the same problem. Charger doesn't work, despite changing to all sorts of power points. High beeping sounds whenever power's turned on. And the most epic one was the last time when the whole laptop just will not switch on and I had to send it down for repair. Turns out the motherboard is spoilt.
So many problems within a year. WHAT IS WRONG?
Plus I don't even use it that often. Not since PW. And I'm only using it now because the desktop is screwed too. Keep getting the blue screen of death and it will just restart again.
I should just study to become a computer technician, seeing how the computers in my house love to go on strike. And it will be handy so I won't have to spend 2 hours on call-waiting to talk to a technician.
SIGH :(
No comments:
Post a Comment