Tuesday, May 17, 2011

vesak day and budget deficits

Loving school holidays (who doesn't?) because I can sleep in and just wear t-shirts and shorts the whole day. One and a half more week to June holidays! Looking forward to the mugging sessions and longer hours of sleep and more t-shirts and shorts assembles.

Crazy day yesterday. I actually paid attention to every single lesson yesterday, including assembly! Which resulted in one hell of a headache but I promised to go for Cas' concert with Sheryl so I couldn't very well back out. It was fun though. Taking the bus and ended up missing our stop and walking all the way to Parkway and staring into space (or people watching) while munching on peanut pancakes and walking around Parkway looking for something to buy for Cas and making lame jokes about heavy bags and fats. I didn't enjoy the concert as much as I expected to though :/ Killer headaches make you want to go home and sleep haha. But some of the songs they played were really good, despite the crazy overrun. So good to see Cas again! She's as tall as ever and I can't wait to meet up with her in the holidays :) I still think that year 3 and 4 are the best years of my school life, 'cause of the awesome company :D

Woke up at 8.30 today (bliss!) and slacked around watching a bit of tv and eating breakfast and finally got down to studying cell signalling. I think I got it. Left with the last few pages on the application but I want to do application first. Going to do the BES slides tonight now that my desktop is back and get myself ready to survive the remaining 3 days. A little worried for GP common test though :/

Alas it's already 1! :O Gotta buck up now.

No comments:

Post a Comment