




Images from wildhearts@tumblr.
Had a super ultra productive day (that I'm amazed at myself actually).
Finished binomial distribution tutorial, went grocery shopping with my mom (lotsa snacks now, I'm going to grow even fatter oh my goodness), finished poisson distribution, practiced next week's choir song, started a little on next week's sunday school homework, played more piano, finished 2 books (eh meg cabot's mediator series haha... nothing too heavy), finished BES powerpoint slides (YESSS SUPER HAPPY AFTER THAT)... MY DAY WAS PRETTY AWESOME. I feel proud of myself, seriously.
Now I'm waiting for Crystal to come online to discuss tomorrow's lesson's icebreaker and Jiaren to come online to discuss about relative inflation (I'm not sure myself actually). And to finish up next week's sunday school homework and have an early night.
Just went to check out my wardrobe and tried on a few skirts I never wore since forever AND I GREW FATTER. Seriously. I look like a freaking penguin/carebear/panda in those skirts. Need to start exercising and eat less. Ugh :/
No comments:
Post a Comment