Wednesday, May 25, 2011

you light the skies up above me







Images from love-ride@tumblr.

So happy now that GP is over~ Shall not think about it anymore (I was kinda freaked out because I did the paper in a semi-conscious state) and leave it to God!

Slacked around after lunch with Jane and watched tv/read kiddish books/watch more tv/surf tumblr and facebook/snack/watch tv.

June holidays coming soon! My mom says to wait for Popular's 20% off then I can go mass buy ring files and pen refills and correction tapes and foolscap pads and L-shaped files and to get a case/pouch for my GC (shall take out all the stickers on it too they're getting ugly). Student woes~

Yay mom went to buy Breadtalk for breakfast tomorrow. Going to bring to school as well~ Even though I probably should start my slimming regime soon I SAW STRETCH MARKS ON MY THIGHS. Seriously. Freaked me out so bad but I'm still eating and sleeping and lounging on my sofa like nobody's business. Kind of disgusted at my own sluggish behaviour. I solemnly swear I'll work hard this June holidays and let my brain use more ATP so that I feel more justified eating all the chips and sweets and chocolates and carbohydrates.

Actually I should really stop eating junk food also because of the crazy outbreak on my forehead. I never had outbreaks before okay. Must be because recently too stressed then keep running to the fridge/snacks store to take food. Though I don't know what there is to be stressed about. Mom helped me did some cucumber mask thing (which is basically gooey stuff on your face) and I couldn't see for a whole 15 minutes cause I can't wear my spectacles. This afternoon I played with my lipgloss that someone gave me (I don't really like makeup on my face) and it's also gooey and my hair keeps sticking to it. EXACTLY LIKE HOW MY HAIR STICKS TO THE FACE MASK. It was kind of a deja vu moment lol.

All in all, I CAN'T BELIEVE THERE'S STILL SCHOOL TOMORROW.

No comments:

Post a Comment