Thursday, June 9, 2011

love love love







Images from wildhearts@tumblr.

Quite a good day today :D Almost fully recovered and went to the mall with mum. Spent a little too much so I promise to be frugal from now on. Bought facial products (facial wash and hydra emulsion for me, facial wash for my mom and my sister and yellow and pink nail polish for me). Went to the supermarket after that and got grass jelly, rocky road ice cream (my favourite!), fruit salad ice cream, hash browns, cheese pizzas, condensed milk, sauce for cooking fish and chicken. Went to guardian sale and bought packet ribena, hi-chews and pads (yeah ._. but if you buy 2 sets you get a free aussino pillow, so it's not bad right?). AND I CARRIED LIKE 2/3 OF IT HOME BECAUSE I WALK FASTER.

Did more math today and starting on a common test paper which I doubt I'll finish today. Probably finish this up and the 2009 one and then probably start a bit of bio. Surprised at how I'm still not freaking out even though I know I should put in more effort. But as the saying goes, put everything in God's hands and you won't have to worry. So I'll just try my best, no pressure and then get ready to own CTs (right). Aiming for a low B for Econs (not that ambitious, I don't even know how an A paper looks like) and work my way towards an A from there.

Enough slackinggg MATH TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment