




Images from thebottomofthecoffeecup@tumblr.
No Sunday school today! Instead I stayed back and chatted with Esther while waiting for my mom. Anddddddd somehow that gave me a little bit more motivation (which is currently at like negative 20 on a scale of 1 to 10) to work. Ploughing my way through organic chem with 4 more topics to go T.T And then I'll start on inorganic chem. And tomorrow I'll read my year 5 bio notebook (thank goodness I made a notebook, that's all I can say) on my study date with Sheryl. Will be bringing the tys along as well. Thinking of what to wear to make me feel more comfortable about studying out (not shorts, that's for sure). Cause every time I wear my uniform of t-shirts and shorts at home I feel... lazy. Super duper uber lazy. So hopefully some fresh air + air-con + workish clothes can put me in study mode. And coffee of course.
I actually come online to clarify some chem discrepancies so I better not waste it on Tumblr/Facebook/blogs. Shall continue with alcohols and hopefully I can finish carbonyl compounds before dinner (what a joke. I'm having dinner in like 45 minutes' time and I only just started on preparation of alcohols).
Blogging makes me feel better though, I don't know why. Maybe it's the feeling of talking to myself and making things clearer to myself that makes me want to set a good example and do what I ought to be doing. If I take psychology maybe I'll learn this.
Oh and just a note: listening to classical music while doing work is EXTREMELY conducive. Now I'm thankful for that super huge stack of classical CDs my mom made me get when I was younger.
No comments:
Post a Comment