Monday, July 18, 2011

empty spaces - what are we living for?







Images from revolvers@tumblr.

Listening to some good old music by Queen. Really, really love Freddie Mercury. His life and his music is just awesome. Too bad I get easily distracted by him else I will put him on loop the whole day and learn up all his lyrics.

Some of my favourites:
- The Show Must Go On
- Love Of My Life
- Who Wants To Live Forever
- Bohemian Raphsody
- Somebody To Love
- We Are The Champions
- We Will Rock You

Really awesome. People who don't appreciate Queen... I have nothing to say to you.

So much work to do (as usual, I complain about this in every single post). But no use lamenting over them, I just got to keep up and work harder. Thinking of some fun and distractions to serve as motivation now :)

But getting back to reality.
Math test next week and I'm lagging on 3 tutorials. Brilliant (I haven't even read the notes). And still extremely shaky on previous topics.

:(

Shall finish reading Sampling tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment