Thursday, July 21, 2011

the mass media

Currently going mad from all the things I don't know. No wonder my GP is the way it is. And I realised no matter how much time I spend reading up on American politics or environmental debates it won't stick, mainly because the names are too long and the details are too complicated and therefore I won't be able to use them in my essay.

Gave up doing Sampling just to study the mass media notes and even though personally I don't think it has been insightful I hope I can make use of some of the 'arguments' in an essay. Going to search for examples tomorrow and do some essay outlines.

My weekend homework list (which I highly doubt I'll finish):
- econs essay
- gp essay
- gp compre
- sampling
- hypothesis testing
- periodicity
- organic chem
- mass media
- family and marriage

Realising that it's only 4 months to 'A' levels and feeling that my brain is literally empty kind of scares me.

No comments:

Post a Comment